Let's help each other promote our tracks on Youtube!

Thank you, WavebeatsMusic !

4 Likes

Good idea :slight_smile: !!!

4 Likes

Hey remstunes, great channel! I love your guitar playing! Just sub to your channel!

2 Likes

Cinematic Inspiring Piano Motivational

4 Likes

@Individualprojects great video my friend! really like your production skills!

I have got a question to you all:
When you upload videos of your music using videohive projects…do you contact the author and ask permission first? does the author asks to use your already-made music? or you just download their previews, use them and add a link to their items in the video description? in this case, do you contact them first?

If anyone with more experience in using VideoHive projects could share how you do it, I would really appreciate it… @Fox_Production, you use a lot of VH openings, right? can you let me know how you do it?

Thanks a lot guys and good composing AND VIDEO EDITING to us all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In my knowledge you are allowed to use their watermarked video with the link in description. You can find conversation about this topic in this link: Using audiojungle preview in videohive project
Videohive autors are allowed to use your music in their projects - in my experience no one asked me for permision, in 50% they don’t message you that they used your music, or don’t pin your link in description. I’m ok with that, becouse I’m always honored that they use my music :slight_smile:
You can find your music in their video throught this link: Enseek – Find VideoHive items using your music
I’m not asking for permission, but I was thinking about it. However I always pin link in description and I’m trying to promote them as well. Many of my project (logos, music visualizer ect.) I do by me own. But yes, to be honest, their work looks much much better :smiley: :smiley: I wish you all the best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey FOX, sorry for the late reply…thanks for your post. It was really helpful! :slight_smile:

All the best to your too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice idea :ok_hand:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO0uMm4FOMMCDyKD85RTIDw

2 Likes

great channel mate! just sub

1 Like

Hello everyone! That’s an impressive compilation of tracks and youtube accounts. But how about Instagram? In my opinion it has become one of the most popular social media platforms, they also have special business acounts for people who are interested in having them. I think you should try to promote your product there. I suggest https://zen-promo.com/unfollow_app you will be able to gain more and more followers, likes and views, and as a result you will be able to promote your tracks to a greater audience. It also offers free 7 days trial to see if it works personally for you. And in case you have a lot to do, you don’t need to beworried about anything - the program does everything itself.

2 Likes

Subscribing to all of you guys, but it may take a while XD

6 Likes

Hey @WorldBeyond, what an amazing channel! I was already a subscriber, but made sure to turn on the bell sign. You are an amazing composer/producer! Love your work! Top-quality in every way! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks so much, Henrique! it means a lot coming from you! I can only dream of making the same progress on Audiojungle!
Furthermore, I think all people on this thread should create a coalition to mutually comment and like every YouTube upload that belongs to our authors, because we just can’t push the algorithm otherwise. Use some group chat to monitor such upploads, then just go and spam comments and likes under every video.

3 Likes

Hey @WorldBeyond, thanks for your post and for nice words regarding my work! I really appreciate it!
:slight_smile:
I try my best to comment and watch other people’s videos on Youtube. I am always honest, and if I say that I like it, it is because I really do.

But I can’t promise I can do it with every single video out there. It’s just too much and we are all busy composing, editing our videos, promoting and guess what? living! Hehehe Also, not sure if it is a good idea to push the algorithm too much by spamming comments. So my advice, as a fellow composer and friend is just watch a few videos and be honest on your comments. Your channel WILL grow if you put quality, strategy and consistency!

All the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

and since I am here, I would like to share with you another milestone. Today my channel reached 500,000 views! That’s half a MILLION views! I am humbled and amazed by that. So, thank you all for the support!

It would be great to share here your YouTube achievements, so we can ALL celebrate together! :slight_smile::champagne::tada::confetti_ball::partying_face::hugs::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to the YouTube love-in! Just subscribed, love your content :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work! :+1:

Not a music-related channel (although it does feature some Criskcracker music), but my and my wife’s latest travel doc just went up on YT. So if you’re interested in backpacking, or just like watching travel vids, check out our adventures in Morocco…

2 Likes

nice video :blush: welcom to my country :morocco:
P.S :
New subscriber
New fan
:wink:

5 Likes