Let's discuss about paid ads for increasing our sale !!!

We are envato authors and sale is very important to us. So I want to discuss about Paid Ads. It will help us to get more and more sales…

What sites we are going to discuss !

• Facebook Ads
  • Google Adwords
  • Twitter Ads
  • Linked in Ads
  • Others (If you know)

• What is the topic?
  • About how much it costs ($)
  • About how much visitors it sends
  • Which is much comfortable

• Ya!! Don't forget to give tips if you are experienced...
    2 Likes

i’m curious also, but never did it. Anyone?

hainug said

i’m curious also, but never did it. Anyone?

Ya !!! anyone?

Hi

I am also interested in this, please share if anyone have any idea about these paid ads.

Thanks!

I tried Google Adwords before.

Got couple of visits but 0% conversion :frowning:

Google and facebook ads are the best, however you can try buysellads

Spent $500 on buysellads, no luck.

Used $1000 from Envato 250k milestone bonus, but had no much effect, seems I had just a few sales.

You need to post your item reviews on blogs, increase back linking to get higher rank in search. Google search is the best.

1 Like
    ||+1294178|SW-THEMES said-|| Spent $500 on buysellads, no luck.

Used $1000 from Envato 250k milestone bonus, but had no much effect, seems I had just a few sales.

Wew…wondering what else then…
    thanks for sharing

wow_themes said

You need to post your item reviews on blogs, increase back linking to get higher rank in search. Google search is the best.

Thank you bro,

I think you have tried this way !!! Could you please share more that how much you spent and how much you got?

It’s mean you are against (hate) paid ads !!!

Then I wonder how could you you get 12,700+ sale? :o
    what is your traffic source???

The best way to sell more on Envato is to target Envato users and potential Envato users. Social media is a great way to get people on board, but I’ve tried ads, and people click them, but the best thing to do is get people to use Envato, not necessarily get them to buy your song. Once you get them on Envato, they’ll come to you.

erwin_schro said

Wew…wondering what else then…
    thanks for sharing

I can’t understand, are you going against paid ad or with??? :o

darkchocolatemusic said

The best way to sell more on Envato is to target Envato users and potential Envato users. Social media is a great way to get people on board, but I’ve tried ads, and people click them, but the best thing to do is get people to use Envato, not necessarily get them to buy your song. Once you get them on Envato, they’ll come to you.

Hmm, Good idea !!!

But how can you do that? I mean how can you target envato buyers bcs SPAM is not supported on envato…

We tried Google Adwords and buysellads with no luck. No sales from there.

Tried 3 different buysellads packages 400 USD = 0 Sales:)

I normally work on sharing basis that’s why I didn’t use for all items. I used this method for Jollyany Theme and got good response. I used all resources for this item ( Adwords, BuysellAds, blog Reviews, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest, SEO etc ) and I don’t know which method did work but I got good response :slight_smile:

Same here!

lidplussdesign said

Tried 3 different buysellads packages 400 USD = 0 Sales:)

I’ve got all my sales without spending a single cent, nor did I advertise on any social media such as FB, Twitter etc. Somehow people will just repost your item on their blogs to get referral commission, so that helps in a way too.

That was few years ago, so I don’t know how things work now but I’m still getting few sales per week without doing anything.

||+1294222|went-hike said-||

It’s mean you are against (hate) paid ads !!!

Then I wonder how could you you get 12,700+ sale? :o
    what is your traffic source???

We have put more efforts to improve product quality, make kind of brand inside customers.