Let’s talk about the Huge Elements Banners on the Homepage

I understand!

1 Like

Much appreciated mate! Regarding your edit, use this - Envato Authors Help and Support - it is especially dedicated to Authors! :slight_smile:

I do not want to say anything but ideas that are easy to implement for our Audiojungle platform, despite numerous support, topics on the forum, have not been implemented for about + 1 year, when at that time Envato were developing elements platform and advertising itself at a surprising pace.

I also do not understand the meaning of this discussion, what kind of discussion it can be when all your (Envato) recent activities are detrimental to the authors and at our expense Envato modifies its platform in a way that is most convenient ONLY for them.

I don’t understand what feedback any of the authors are supposed to provide here, your post it’s just funny and I feel most compassionate for people who have been working with envato for many many years, the only “logical” thing you write here is that you will report authors who are offending in some way (telling) the truth about what Envato are doing right now to authors.

[meme removed]

ps: see the post name :wink:
no one here will comment positively on the changes

3 Likes

But somehow Authors like myself started to earn even more during last year, how is it possible in such a market?

P.S. On topic:
Logically Themeforest themes should be affected least of all, because of lacking updates and no support on EE.
+Quality of TF items on EE way far from main market

We never asked for positive feedback on this. Take 5 minutes and read my post again. There’s a MAJOR difference between valuable feedback, even if it’s critical, and just ranting without purpose, having an unprofessional attitude, and cursing/insulting members, and suggesting illegal activities to sustain businesses, something known to happen on threads like these. That’s when we step in and lock them.

It’s very easy to see you’ve never read the Hard Rules here - https://forums.envato.com/tos

Have a go at them, see what they are referring to, and understand that we’re not going to lock a thread for critical thinking or critical feedback. We lock threads when these are just a pool of insults, nonsense ideas, and conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Ok As everybody mentioned elements is definitely letting authors down in revenue by huge margin.If envato dont introduce elements they will be out of market i understand it.But i want to tell onething the more and more it becomes a norm,i challenge in near future it will become like 2$ a month with unlimited and eventually single one time fee lifetime membership will come (already it came in audio business one site has introduced it) and eventually you will be left with near to nothing in 5 to 6 years i challenge it will happen.
To stop this every company CEO has to held a meeting with proper solution to subscription as well as single license regular market place.To be honest seriously its going to destroy the authors as well as companies in long run i mean 5-6 years.

1 Like

And i want to one thing dont get afraid all comapnies.
Amazon is gearing up for all this,if they enter this business.Thats the end !! Be fair Envato and other companies too ! Beware! Giants are coming !

1 Like

@Bedros, mate… really? You’re clever guy… let’s not end up filling this with memes and image posts with absolutely nothing relevant to say…

Atleast dont advertise elements banner in Audiojungle Marketplace.Let the customers purchase what they want in marketplace !! Dont disturb them !

1 Like

Given the fact that I’m still wasting time on those forums and got my post censored, I have doubts when it comes to me being a “clever” person.

There was no need to censor posts.

1 Like

+1, really sad to see this overly aggressive push for Envato Elements.
We were really hoping to see more improvements on ThemeForest rather than another aggressive marketing tactic for Elements. :frowning:
Envato, please consider our feedback as authors, these threads are not new.

3 Likes

That’s not considered censoring. Your post was by definition the thing you said. Spam. An image filled with captions and no feedback. That brings absolutely nothing meaningful to the conversation. As I mentioned, keep things civil and professional! :blush:

This is why I said you’re a clever guy. I expect you have more feedback on the matter rather than a “captioned meme” if you can even call it that.

That’s not an aggressive marketing tactic.
It’s spamming and it’s also disrespectful.

1 Like

Personally I thought this was a great way to finally distinguish the two different services. So many customers have been using Elements because they figured they could get the item that they see on the Marketplace for cheaper, but that’s not the case, I’ve even seen reviews from customers saying that Envato is a scam site because they didn’t understand that Elements is separate. Having this banner on the front page like this makes it immediately obvious that the Marketplace and Elements are two different things.

It’s simply unrealistic and frankly ignorant (or even arrogant) to think that a company shouldn’t advertise their similar services on their OWN platform. People say that it means Envato doesn’t care about their Authors, but you do know that Elements is also made up of Authors that have chosen to participate on that platform? Both need recognition to be successful, and this new spot on the front page of the Marketplaces is the best option I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

If its a full subscription i wont bother,but it has both models,
why are you even disturbing our (your) regular market customers ? Even my one track per sale has given envato few hundred dollars.Can you even get it in elements ? I seriously ask your auditors to see whats your profit in elements vs regualar market places ?

1 Like

They’re advertising Elements, killing Market and don’t miss authors from Market for Elements. We need to accept this and understand the bold hint and try to find another source of revenue.

2 Likes

It’s just… Things should be called as they are.
“SPAM”!

I think my image was a good way to stress that; you know what they say:
An image is worth a thousand words.

@PrestoSound
You can apply to Elements here.

*dollars sign in my post disappeared, sorry, i think anyway that i am understandable :smiley:

No offense, (translator translate this little more aggresive than i would like to :joy:) but, you once asked yourself what will happen to the elements platform when most authors of a regular market will be included in it? (and this will probably happen, if earnings on main market will stay low)

At the moment when elements begin to grow, the distribution of remuneration for each of the authors will decrease, because this is how this model works (or i am wrong idk), the value of our work will decrease from year to year (I’m not talking only about music).

In my opinion this is one solution, the total Audiojungle (and other markets) rebrand to the platform with “niche”, higher quality, unique work, (music) at “market prices”, i.e. at least 40 per song (I conclude from a competition that is not based on the subscription model), elements would remain a place where they would be thrown " 5 songs " and other copy pasted, similar products.

It can make audiojungle an “exclusive” platform, elements would play the role of an audiojungle a few years ago before the introduction of “ADP”, just a cheap music market.

Authors whom are selling 5 songs and movie licenses for 200 each will finally be able to compete with each other and take each other’s earnings finally, dragging themselves to the bottom.

and I’m sorry for writing with an emphasis on Audiojungle, maybe it would be worth it for the administrator to make this thread a “global discussion”

1 Like

After so many years of working with Envato, it’s sad to watch everything that happens…

By the way, today was the worst day for sales in a very long time, as a banner appeared next to the search… Coincidence?!

1 Like