LayerSlider

I’ve acquired LayerSlider plugin from CodeCanyon and need to get my licence key… no entry point for such request neither in Envato nor in CodeCanyon.
Can somebody help ?!
thak you
Ectic

Hi,

I can’t see any collector badge in your profile. may be you have purchased using another account or didn’t confirm your purchased through your email yet.

Envato purchase code is the key of License. So for getting the license key Customer should to collect the purchase code:

Thanks

Thank vous for your return… but I have a licence code that I have stored… but Kreatura requested me to make a transfer of it only vi the Envato website, which is not possible for the reason you mentioned I guess… So what can Envato do so that I can transfer my licence to Kreatura ?

Hi,

Have you requested refund for the license you bought? If your purchased code active then your profile should to display collector badge.

Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I don’t want any refund I just want to have my licence be correctly registered since it was bought.

I want to be able tu subscribe a support period without having to re-buy the produc

Please contact Envato Customer support team. They will be happy to assist you.

How can this be done ? Haven’t found any support contact entry point ?..

Already given link in my 2nd reply. click there ‘Help ticket’ link to submit support ticket.

ok thank you done !