Launch a page inside lightbox - possible

Trying to find a way to launch a wordpress page inside a lightbox style effect however none of the lightbox style plugins I have looked at so far seem to be able to do pages, only images.

Can anybody point me to either a plugin that can do this or another way to achieve a similar result?

you can use facebox with Iframe and load your page url into that iframe…

or contact me through my profile…

VIJAYJOSHI said

you can use facebox with Iframe and load your page url into that iframe…

or contact me through my profile…

I’m using facebox included with the excellent CC Admin template Adminus to load php pages etc. It works fine with everything but IE and I’m damned if I can figure it out.

Have you used facebox to load a php in IE7/8 and if so do you have any tips? Or could I pay you to debug a page to fix this as it’s driving me nuts…

Using ajax you can , load basic data

But iframe is the best method, for your needs

Search for : evolution in codecanyon item search

SportTipsWorld said

Using ajax you can , load basic data

But iframe is the best method, for your needs

Search for : evolution in codecanyon item search

Thanks for feedback - I considered Evolution but was put off by the fact that there was no example that loaded a php page (rather than a page in an iframe). Facebox loads the php page content fine in other browsers- so maybe I’ll try using facebox with an iframe instead of directly loading the page and see if that works for IE.

http://colorpowered.com/colorbox/

Works fantastic.

< bewildered why an iframe wouldnt parse php.

We have our modal windows loading php.

Anyhoo, good luck.

joomlaianer said

Trying to find a way to launch a wordpress page inside a lightbox style effect however none of the lightbox style plugins I have looked at so far seem to be able to do pages, only images.

Can anybody point me to either a plugin that can do this or another way to achieve a similar result?

Hello, do you find a way to do that? Need help for same problem.

Hallo, haben Sie das Problem lösen können? Ich versuche gerade das gleiche und habe bisher keinen Lösungsansatz.

BR BoRo85