Latin track rejected, some advice? Thank you! :)

Hi dear composers,

my last track has been rejected, it’s a short latin track.

Some advices to understand the reasons? Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Roberto,
I really like the arrangement and composition! A reason for rejection could be the samples/VI’s you used in this track. Sounds a bit like General MIDi, especially the brass.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reply Soundset!

Maybe the brass are not very realistic, but I don’t know for the other instruments, it seems to me not so bad…

Thanks again, have a nice day! :slight_smile:

I think brass and bass guitar instruments have to be replaced.

1 Like

I agree with the comments of @OvertSounds @Soundset. The composition on the other hand is giod and catchy.

1 Like

The sound is good and in general the track is excellent! But I do not like a bit sharp brass (high) and also it is too far from the center of the panorama also to cut them. My advice is to squeeze the high frequencies (by panorama). Too far from the center of the panorama.

1 Like

fantastic composition! really love it!!
when I listened the brass I had same sensations than our colleages
Good luck for future approvals!

1 Like

I used for the trumpets Session Horns, maybe in a wrong way… the bass is an electric bass, is better an upright in your opinion?

thanks for the comment! :wink:

Thanks so much for the comment, I hope to improve the track changing some sound! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, too kind CleanMagicAudio, I’m glad you appreciated the track…

Therefore, if I understood, I have to cut the high frequencies of trumpets, I used Session Horns for the brass, maybe in a wrong way, have you some suggestion for the other trumpets library or I can improve with Session Horns?

Thanks again, very helpful! :slight_smile:

Thank you Kannonh, too kind! :smiley:

I’m glad you like my track… it’s true, the trumpets is the weakness, I don’t know how to make these realistic…

Thanks and good luck for your sales! :wink:

I thought you could change this voice … another instrument instead brass… but right now I don’t know what… :thinking: