Lately all my designs got hard reject. Please help

Somehow all my designs got hard reject lately. And I have no clue why.
I’m making designs in cdr ai eps and jpg formats for main. Preview is standard jpg and a thumb.
Seems like all the technical stuff is good. I’ll post the designs here.
Tell me please what you think. And what I should do to get my new designs accepted?
Thank you!

Aeroplane_Preview
Football_Soccer_Player_Image_Preview
Football_Player_NFL_Preview

Bearded man - should be approved. Check technical requirements, maybe you missed something.

Plane - no way. Looks cheap. We can get works like this for free legally on legal sites.

Football - Quality my Friend. Again - We can get works like this for free legally on legal sites.

Rugby - Again - We can get works like this for free legally on legal

Scales icon 0 as icon looks good - I do not know background of this item, how, why it was uploaded. Looks ok.

The man and the mountains ->>>> Again - We can get works like this for free legally on legal

Last one - the snowman and christmas trees… -> Again - We can get works like this for free legally on legal

So what is the conclusion?

You have to make something people will pay for - why they should pay for something the can get for free… no reason.

My Tip -> People who buy items on envato are not idiots - mostly they are designers etc. they want safe their time. So envato team know this and thats why your item was rejected.

imagine something that will take more than 2-3 hours to do - and do it. Do it as best as you can - and you get approval.

:slight_smile: I hope it helped You.

Update. I saw your profile on Graphicriver - I like your items, you have talent for sure 100% to create characters. I like firefighter character.

But… If you can do vector character type in google this: " SOS factory mascot design" ( I cant put links on the forum.

See works of this man and go this way. You can be rich man if you are able to make mascots like this. Approvals immediately :slight_smile: hundrets of works for indyvidual customers etc.

:slight_smile: peace

Thank you!