Landing Page Design help

wordpress
css

I need to redesign a landing page for a client and i’m hitting a bit of a design road block. The landing page is used to link to all sub-sites of the company. I’m just having issues coming up with a cool, unique, redesign that will allow for future growth. Here is what i initially designed for them, but they want to do something different and in wordpress… any help or ideas are appreciated!!!

www.dominionraceway.com

Getting rid of the spooky black background will be activity #1

I want to create new website and I need your help. I want ask, can I change the photos sizes which are in the right side? I ask about this website http://preview.themeforest.net/item/locations-multipurpose-directory-template/full_screen_preview/185365702

Please refrain from opening new posts about the same thing - as explained in your other thread you need to contact the author of the theme but you will need to know how to code/hire a freelancer to do it.

Where I have apply if I am beginner, and I want to know about this website opportunities?

You can ask the author here. If you are a beginner then almost certainly you will need freelance help to make these changes effectively assuming that i is possible. You can hire freelancers here.

You do understand that this is a HTML template and therefore any edits, updates, changes or additions to the listings will need to be made by editing HTML code.