Ladies and gentlemen, my track was rejected. Could you listen to my work and say, what's wrong?

Ladies and gentlemen, my track was rejected. Take their first steps on the website and this is very need your help. Could you listen to my work and say, what’s wrong? The reason for the refusal was the idea or the musical quality of the composition, and maybe all together? Thank you.

Where is the link?

Hello. Here is mesenge and link: "Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Corporate indie” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Unfortunately, this file doesn’t meet AudioJungle’s commercial quality guidelines overall, and can’t be approved.

Audio must be fully composed, arranged, mixed and/or mastered to a commercial standard, and have reasonable potential utility to our commercial buyers.

Please consider viewing our Top Sellers page to get a good sense of the commercial quality of popular files:

If you wish to resubmit more content, please review the engineering and composition and make improvements to a commercial standard before attempting to upload again.

Thank you for taking the time to submit content to AudioJungle."

link: https://soundcloud.com/deep-vision-music/full-version-with-solo-lead/s-iSNLl