KPOW!! Photonic is now ELITE! :)

Congrats man! When you are happy you really write a lot!

1 Like

Oooohhh yeah!!! :smiley: Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks everyone, you rock, I really appreciate your kind words! The celebration continues :slight_smile: :metal: :zap: :tada:

1 Like

Congrats @PhotonicMusic! 2 kiddos here too, and started around the same time as you, but elitehood is still a long way off… and now I can’t blame it on the kids!! :clown_face: Keep rocking Photonic!

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha! Great story, congratulations!

1 Like

A great read! Congrats on making elite!

1 Like

Congratulations Photonic! Thanks for interesting thoughts and sharing your story, i enjoyed to read it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahaha of course you can, at least for a part of it! :slight_smile: No, really, it’s hard!! Must give yourself credits for that! Level 7 waits for you, a few tracks more! :slight_smile: Thank you & greetings!

1 Like

Big achievement, Great story! Congratulations, mate!

1 Like

congratulations!! thank you for your explaination! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Such an inspiring story!!!) Congratulations!))

1 Like

Hey man, congratulations and thank you for sharing your story, very motivational :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so cool! Congratulations! I’m very happy for you! :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing your wisdom and advice! Very inspirational! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can totally resonate with your story … truly. Success is not an easy road much less just life in general, I thank God for his blessings, if I can say for myself. Thank you, PhotonicMusic for NOT giving up, it is an inspiration. I am going to check out your music now.

Have a super weekend and see you at the check out!
Christine

1 Like

Congrats! :wine_glass::cake::cocktail:

1 Like

Congrats, dude!

1 Like

Not writing such kinds of massages or read such posts through - from top to bottom. But…Your story is really exciting even just to read it as an article!
Best of luck to You and Your family. Some could call You a hero…I gues:)
And of course - congratulations on deserved achievement! High Five!

1 Like

Congrats man! I can totally relate about the kids :slight_smile:

1 Like