Kit imported but pages?

I’ve downloaded my kit . I’ve uploaded my zip file.

Under elements → installed kits i can see my kit i’ve imported all templates.

Problem: I can’t find any pages… my site has again standard default hello world theme.

how to convert kit in pages?

Hello,

You need to create pages in WordPress to build your site.

1. Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click “upload template kit zip” to select the zip file you downloaded.
  2. The templates should appear.
  3. Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
  4. Click import on the Global Kit Styles first to ensure it is loaded.
  5. Make sure all templates are imported. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
  6. Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
  7. Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
  8. Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
  9. If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.

For further help with building Elementor Sites: Contact Elementor Support Team | Elementor.com

Hi, I’ve bought a template-kit too and installed the kit.
Shouldn’t the site look identical like the preview after installation?

Template Kit – Import

A Template Kit is a collection of pre-designed starter templates for a WordPress Site Builder that share a cohesive visual style.

You can use this plugin to Import Template kits for Elementor.

Once this plugin is activated go to «Tools» > «Template Kit» to begin importing.