Just reach 1000 sales

I’m very happy to reach the milestone of 1000 sales, it’s been a journey since I started in 2013 when I saw this new website called @audiojungle and in the up right corner of the page it was a little link saying “want to make money” and that was the beginning of my dream. I thank @Envato for helping me with my dream, make a living for doing what I love the most, make music.

For all new authors out there who still wondering if this the best way to make a living, yes it worth it. Just keep doing music and do not give up.

Special thanks for authors like @pinkzebra @MorningLightMusic @WavebeatsMusic and @E-soundtrax for being such an inspiration for me in this journey.

Take care you guys and let’s keep making awesome music.

15 Likes

Happy for you @Music-Wave! Let them become even more;)

4 Likes

Nice Job! :blush: Congrats

3 Likes

Hello @Music-Wave, congratulations!
I am glad of your success, and at the same time I want to learn a little more about the way to get where you have arrived.
I have sent my first songs and they have all been rejected.
I do not understand very well, because they do not explain anything about it.
I think they have the quality to be on @Envato, so I want to know if there is something I don’t know.
I would love to work within the community.
I didn’t know all the authors section that @Envato had, @audiojungle
until very recently and I would very much like to work.
So I want to know the opinion of people like you, so I can learn.
This is Envato’s message:
"Hi, Thank you for your submission.
But, this item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately. "
And this is my MUSIC.
Thank you @Music-Wave and everyone who wants to share their experience with me.

2 Likes

:clap:Congrats! Yesterday I reached 300 sales and 4 Author Level. I understand you, it’s very emotional.

2 Likes

That’s an awesome achievement ! Congrats !

3 Likes

Congrats my friend!

3 Likes

Congratulations, Music-Wave!!! :tada: :beers: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Congratulations ! :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations mate, keep up the good work. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, @paliblete i can’t find your music in the link that you post, maybe when you have your music on I can give you a feedback on what you ask for.

1 Like

Hey @Music-Wave , sorry I had it private, it is already public, thanks!

Congratulations! Nice clean and professional portfolio!

1 Like

Awesome! Congrats on the big milestone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Music-Wave congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Thanks @E-soundtrax it has been a long time since I saw for the first time your portafolio and I got inspired by your music, thanks for everything that you teached me. take good care my friend.

1 Like

Thanks @pinkzebra, You have not only been an inspiration to me but an inspiration for all of us in this business, you are kind of a mentor for all the producers who want to make a living with their music, and definitely the founder of the #powerelite authors in @Audiojungle. take care my friend and let’s keep making music.

well @paliblete there’s a lot of thing you have to understand before you submit a track into your portfolio and a lot of criterias that you have to keep in mind.

First: your music sounds like is an experimental music, something that does not match with the music that you can sell on @audiojungle you must listen very carefully the music that is allready on and take note of all the instruments, chords, melodys that authors are using regarding the category and attributes of each track.

Second: you must improve your sound, mixing and mastering skills, the sound of the instruments seems to be very poor and you have to work on that, the tempo and the use of the integrated instruments are quite rare, I don’t know way but sounds like does not match one on other.

Third: although you have musical experience, you must push your self to make the music sounds more comercial type, something that people wants to buy and could be useful for videos, slide photos etc.

These are the most common reasons for a rejected track but they are not the main reason and we will never know for sure why a track is been rejected, but you have to start making this changes so your music could be pick for seelling.

Have a good one.

Congratulations! May you have many more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats !! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like