Just purchased but item its no longer available and i can't download

Hello Everyone

I have purchased item :
https://codecanyon.net/item/digitkart-multivendor-digital-products-marketplace/22741024
For (85$) this previous month but yesterday i tried to download but item is no longer available and it has been deleted in main time from Codecanyon also from my Account Downloads page,
I have submitted request for a refund messages two days ago, but there is no replay and answer for my message,
Could you please help me to get refund for this purchased item ?!

Thanks & Kind Regards

Hello @IronCodes,

I believe if the author does not respond to the request within 7 days, you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks for your replay ,
Till now author hasn’t responded , but i’m not sure if he can get my refund request after deletion of his item from Codecanyon , also i have tried to contact with him but he refused to support .

Don’t worry mate, the author can definitely see your refund request, even if the item in question is deleted. It is possible that they are ignoring it intentionally - which is exactly why a dispute option will appear after a week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks very much brother , i’m really grateful and appreciate your help :heart:

Kind Regards

1 Like