Jquery Slider with Admin (not wordpress)

Hello… I would love to have a jquery slider that has a php admin so i can allow my clients to manage their own photos in the slideshow (NOT WORDPRESS!). The features required:

1. Admin can login securely and then upload/reorder and delete photos. In the admin, there would be a preview of the images uploaded. Admin can specify width and height of slider and the photos will size accordingly.
  2. Must work on Android/ios. Ideally resonsive.
  3. On the frontend, slideshow would show bullets so visitor knows how many slides there are and can switch between them.
  4. Show a slide timer on the frontend, and admin can specify time duration of slides
  5. Previous and Next arrows
  6. Ability to add some kind of image caption and link URL to any slide if desired
  7. Maybe be able to select between a few slide effects such as fade or left wipe etc.

Please come back to me ASAP if you can do this - of course happy to pay for the right solution.

Thanks

R

Send me a PM

I may have what you need.

Hi,

Does this has to be in php only? I can do this with rails or sinatra. Let me know if this interests you and I can come up with a solution for you very quickly.

Thanks,
Aditya

Hi,

Does this has to be in php only? I can do this with rails or sinatra. Let me know if this interests you and I can come up with a solution for you very quickly.

Thanks,
Aditya

Hi Zoomit - Sorry I didnt notice you had replied… please can you message me as to your solution or let me know your email address and i will contact you. Thanks, R

Hi Whizcreed - Yes it needs to be in PHP so it can work with my existing CMS. Thanks

R

You can PM me here - http://codecanyon.net/user/ZoomIt

Yes, I can develop a system as follows.

• Stylish Jquery slider that you can embed into your website.
  • Admin back-end with the ability to upload and replace slider images.

The slider would have a set number of images, which can be changed the admin.

I can complete this project for: £100.00

If you are interested, feel free to contact me for more details.