Job Board Website - Specific feature

I’d like to inquire for a Job Board WordPress theme/plugin for a niche job board website that I’m planning to put up.
The main features & requirements would be the following.

1. Upon registration, the job seeker can only input a set of predetermined skills. (This is to make sure that the website only accepts forms or profiles that are aligned with its target market or niche). My idea would be some kind of a drop-down selection in the skills section of the job seekers profile registration form. The same with the job posting form for the employer.

2. Payment methods including PayPal or credit card.

3. Other features are those features which are common with other job board websites.

Is there a theme or a plugin that has the above features?

I have experience developing WordPress websites and installing plugins, but those are just static websites.
I have experience is setting up WordPress websites on its hosting.

No idea if it already exists as it’s quite niche but it sounds like all you would need to do is make a few relatively straight forward amends to registration and/or posting, so could probably do his with just about any of the job board themes out there and a bit of customization

You mean manually approve the postings?

Unless I’ve misunderstood your first post the only difference between most job boards and what you want is…

• the “predetermined skills”
  • that new candidates/job seekers choose from these
  • people posing jobs choose which their role is suitable for/connected to?

If that’s the case hen all you need to do is add the predetermined skills element to registration or job posting forms and you would be good to go

I understand your 1st two points.

• the “predetermined skills”
  • that new candidates/job seekers choose from these
    Yes, it is what I want.

For your 3rd point “people posing jobs choose which their role is suitable for/connected to?” I don’t understand.

But you are getting my point.

This is my follow up question.

You said that,

“If that’s the case hen all you need to do is add the predetermined skills element to registration or job posting forms and you would be good to go”

About the “predetermined skills element”, Yes I think this is what I want, how do I get this? Is the “predetermined skills element” built-in in all of job board wordpress theme? do I need another plugin for this? or do I need to do some coding to have this “predetermined skills element”.

I only know how to do HTML basic coding :sweat_smile:. I am asking this to make sure that If I buy a job board wordpress theme, I would have my requirements (predetermined skills. This is to make sure that the website only accepts forms or profiles that are aligned with its target market or niche).

I’ve never seen that in any themes but im not
very familiar with those themes.

Usually they use some kind of form to register or post where users enter their info. My thinking would be that it should be quite easy to add a new field/drop down etc to add your requirements.

You’d then need to look at adding this filter to any search also but again that’s just a case of adding a new option.

You’d want to hire someone who understands WP to do it but neither seem like particularly big jobs

In case of interest, you can contact me for a custom job:

Hi,

I’m in the middle of launching a job board website using the Jobify theme with premium plugins.
You are able to enter a list of categories candidates can choose from, skills are not really relevant if you only have categories for the candidate profile.