JNFspeaker : Text To Speech plugin powered by Google TTS engine

JNFspeaker is Text To Speech plugin powered by Google TTS engine and developed by JNFreelancer. This is joomla plugin used to make your website or webpage user friendly and accessible for disable users. It allows text and menus of website to be readable so disable user can browse the site very easily and navigation friendly. Also it makes website more interactive. Also this plugin support many languages.

For more info you can go: http://codecanyon.net/item/jnfspeaker/5487068

Or try demo at: http://www.jnfreelancer.com/test/site/

Thanks,
JNFspeaker

I don’t think you’re really trying to start any form of discussion about your item, it seems to me as if you are just self-promoting (even though you’re using another account). Which is against Envato’s terms of use btw.

hello i purchased this and cant seam to make it work when i installed it i got this error

Warning

JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/gamerhub/508gaming.community/tmp/install_53fabb8b307e0/jnfspeaker/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_gspeech.ini
Installing plugin was successful.

Install
Update
Manage
Discover
Database
Warnings
Install languages

JNFspeaker - Allow your visitors to listen any text from your site!

Use { jnfspeaker }Text to speech{ /jnfspeaker } structure to add speaker wherever you want.

You can use custom style for each speech block, specify custom languages, use autoplay option, set autoplaytimeout and much more…

{ jnfspeaker style=1 language=en autoplay=0 speechtimeout=0 registered=0 selector=anyselector event=anyevent hidespeaker=0 }Custom text to speech{ /jnfspeaker }

Parameters
Style - possible values: 1 to 5. You can costomize each styles block from plugin parameters.
Language - Custom language code(en for English, fr for French etc.). If left blank, global plugin language will be used. You can see language codes list here For more details, Read the documentation.
To get version without backlink and to be able to have more then one speech block on same page, Please Purchase a PRO version

Note: Don’t forget to enable the plugin from Extensions -> Plugin Manager.

Version : 2.0.1
Copyright © 2012-2013 JNFreelancer, All rights reserved. jnfreelancer.com

but i cant find any thing to set up and configure

is this a plugin or a module or what ? where do i set it up?