JNews Theme Updates

I purchased JNews theme about 7 months ago and 6 months free support was included in the license, it was finished about a month ago and from the start i received theme updates VIA email as well. since the support is ended i haven’t received any theme updates but today i saw on envato about my theme there are many updates pushed and i haven;t received any emails to those updates, any one using jnews theme? why is that happening?
i have attached the screenshot of things included in the license when you purchase, future updates is there.

You can download the latest versions from your downloads page www.themeforest.net/downloads (assuming you are logged in)

i tried seeing there the same NAME (even those numbers which are in file name are same as of old i have) & Size of the theme i downloaded about 2 months old which looks like in download section old theme is available to download. right?

Hi

I can see: Version 4.0.6 : 10 April 2019 is the last updated date of that theme.
Please be noted number of total files and name of file is not a metter of update. Because when update done there is most possibility Author updated old exisitng file(s) rather than create new file. So, please logedin your account and go to download page and download the theme, you will get latest updated theme.

Now about theme update at your server please I highly recommended before doing any update read the theme documentation first. Secondly keep a full backup then you should go to update the theme.

Thanks

1 Like