Javo Directory Theme Broken

Just want to put it out there as this theme is being downloaded through Theme Forest and I think people should be warned.

I bought and installed the theme only to find it completely broken. This si the code i get when loading the website URL.

Warning : dirname() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-content/themes/javo-directory/inc/Helpers.php on line 66

Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘The Mix manifest does not exist.’ in /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-content/themes/javo-directory/inc/Helpers.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-content/themes/javo-directory/inc/Setup/Enqueue.php(36): t_mix(‘css/style.css’) #1 [internal function]: Awps\Setup\Enqueue->enqueue_scripts(’’) #2 /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #4 /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2537): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’) #6 [internal function]: wp_enqueue_scripts(’’) #7 /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func in /home/sionltdc/public_html/drivingdirectory.co.uk/wp-content/themes/javo-directory/inc/Helpers.php on line 73

The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Do Not download as the theme doesn’t work.

Hi

Please contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks