javo core plug in seems to be breaking links

Hello, i am a complete novice so i hope i am in the right place. I have a theme i purchased from themeforest called Lynk from Javothemes. Everything was working well until something updated and then clicking on links stopped working.

the links are not broken but you just can’t click on them. hover the pointer and the link is displayed properly but click and it does nothing… To open the link you need to do a right click and open in a new tab.

I went through all the plugins and found that Javo Core is causing the problem. turn it off and clicking the links works OK, activate it and it stops working.

I have no idea what the inner workings are, but am i nuts to think that a plugin could be breaking if a simple mouse click works or not?

the site is

https://sbc-85.com/

and i have the javo core plug in activated right now so the mouse clicks do not work.

I presume this plug-in is from javothemes and i have sent an email to support but am not sure if i am doing something stupid.

thanks

Craig

Hi,

Please contact your purchased theme author, theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

I did contact author. No reply

may be there is a delay reply for week end. you can post a comment here and let the author know that you need support: