For no reason, all the settings of my Jannah template disappeared :
- Several times every day Jannah’s dashboard tells me I don’t own the template (I in fact own it since several years). So I click to validate. Then it turns green :" your website is validated". But it doesn’t change the fact that :
- the logos are missing almost everywhere.
- The menus are still stocked in the menus’ bank, but they’re not inside the website.
- My different left side columns disappeared from the widget settings’ page, as well the header and the footer.
- Even for example Youtube’s API is not inside anymore.
- But on my pages the different areas of articles are still there :
So I reinstalled a saved version from before the crash : no change.
I reinstalled the theme : no change.
I tried to put all the plugins offline : no change.
I re-turned on only the plugins that Jannah needs : no change.
I returned on all the plugins : no change.
If someone can help…
Thank you in advance.