I've lost my Products category

Hi, I have just started to get errors from my website. When I click a link on a web page to open another page it keeps taking me back to the home page. I have checked in my wordpress dashboard and there is no longer a Product category listed. This is where I built my product pages from and now its no longer showing. Can anyone help me get them back?
Many thanks

Hello @neil45156

Please contact the author of the theme for support. They will be able to assist.

Here’s how you can do that:

Don’t worry, It’s quite simple, I also faced the same issue when I was working on truthiniquity project. I also lost the menu bar and category section from the homepage of my website. Just follow these steps:

1. Go to your Website’s CMS
  2. Click on Appearance
  3. Go to the Category section
    Here you will see all the categories that you were made. Just add them to your menu bar one by one and click on the Save option.
    If you face still any issues reply back here I will attach Screenshots for your convenience.

Many thanks for the quick reply.

When you say go to my website’s CMS do you mean the wordpress dashboard? I have been there and to Appearance, but I don’t see the Category section?

Many thanks

Neil

Sorry, @neil45156 I was in a hurry that why I did not reply to you properly. Yes, Go to your WordPress dashboard and here on the left side, you will see an option for Posts. Click on posts and there will be an option of Categories.