I've got a hard reject because of a screenshot resolution.

I’ve got a hard reject because of a screenshot resolution.

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Christmas Deer (PC & Mobile)” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the feedback from our review team:

• Please make sure your screenshot’s resolution is complying with the following standards, we’ve detected some incorrect resolutions. (Portrait: from 700px to 900px high, Landscape: min resolution of 1280 x 720 and aspect ratio of 16:9)."

My screenshots resolution is 608(w)x1080(h).
You could view the game here: https://demgam.000webhostapp.com/test/index.html

1) Does the game really seems to be of poor quality and how I could improve it?
2) Is there a rule about screenshots size somewhere on Envato upload guidelines?

It doesn’t seem like the problem is a resolution problem, I think the problem is the aspect ratio. 608 x 1080 would be a 5:9 aspact ratio, and it sounds like they require a 16:9 ratio. It also sounds like they have a cap on the height being no taller than 900px. so a 16:9 aspect ratio in a vertical layout that has the max height of 900px would be about 506(w) x 900(h). Try to resubmit with a screenshot that matches those dimensions

No. It threatens to be banned

No. If the problem was just resolution, you would get Soft Rejection. The permission text is more of a reminder for the future. Your item has been rejected for design, lack of commercial potential, or lack of originality.

Thank you guys for your answers.
Could you give me some critics about this game, so that I could avoid mistakes in the future?