I've found this on the YouTube... What do you think about?

Disgusting… We must report this guy immediately.

Guys, we need to click a dislike button above every video! Let him feel our rage)

Also found a track by @FASSounds

It’s easy to report a video on YouTube.
Just flag it and select a reason.
If you get a lot of flags, YouTube takes down the video (or channel).

There is another idea… You can ask the channel’s author to reload(update) the video with your music from a normal watermark with your referral links on AudioJungle or ask to buy it this track. But it is unlikely to benefit , there is not a single subscriber. :rofl:

but for some reason you can only report if it infriges… “your” rights… you can’t report if you see it is infringing someone’s else rights?

Thanks for bringing this up. I usually don’t spend too much time trying to take down videos like these, as there are thousands of them using my tracks.

But it’s Sunday here in the USA, and I’ve got some time. :smirk:

I submitted 3 DMCA complaints.

6 Likes

@artsygoat Before I put this here already reported.
@Turpak The dislike is like the like… helps him to rank better in YouTube algorithm
@PurpleFogSound I think he advertised some of the videos, because some has more than 6K views and also he gained subscribers, look at this graphic below. But I don’t understand which reason has someone to steal, distort other people psychical product - hard work, and make a YT channel of this… Very weird…
Capture1

3 Likes

Ahhhh thanks, I recognized my middle east song is there. What should we do to this channel?
Looks like another free audiojungle music site in monetized youtube mode.

I don’t think this is monetized. The channel has way to less views and subscribers for AdSense to be enabled. You need to gain at least 1000 subs in a year to do this.

• a lot of tracks are registered with AdRev, so no revenue for channel owner.

The worst thing is he offers this as no copyright music, and people use it and have their videos demonetized because of the false advertising.

1 Like

Yes! Even worse there are a couple users who asked if they could use it for TV commercials(!!!)… and were told “sure!”

Side note, this Gue Tama guy, just loved one of my comments where I explained he was lying. Don’t know if this guy is cynical or dumb as a cucumber.

EDIT: looks like he removed all content from his channel.

2 Likes

We won a battle but not the war yet haha! Well done guys!

@PurpleFogSound Yesterday night I got the reply from the support that they will look into the links we provided. :slight_smile: TV Commercials?? Whaaat? Jesus :frowning:

@WaveToys you’re right, I’m sure he’s not monetized but sure that he advertised… my main question is: why and who use music in his project distorted in this way… people don’t need quality? has no ears???

@artsygoat Right, I’m very happy that he removed the content, but we have to be ready and fight against these cases

3 Likes