I've been waiting for my refund for 3 weeks

I’ve been waiting for my refund for 3 weeks, I’m already fed up with having to go through all this humiliation, losing customers, the buggy product is hell here, could you resolve this situation soon or will we have to resolve it another way?

If it’s approved from the author and it’s already being processed ( you should’ve received an email regarding to the refund ) it may take up to 3 weeks to see the amount on your bank account ( depending on the banks )

Not sure what your situation is exactly but if you haven’t created any ticket, you should create one.

If the payment is through PayPal, it shouldn’t take long.

1 Like

Hi,

If The customer’s refund request was approved by the author of the item, Envato will let the customer know through email. The customer’s request will then be sent to Envato Help Team to be processed.

How do refunds work?

Thanks

Me to waithing …

administration and sellers rude to the extreme

return my money to skrill ,on the same day I asked for a refund when I paid because the product does not correspond to the description nor are the other necessary costs for buying a premium plugin listed for the script to work

these are their automatic responses

Please note that we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries, and our team is working diligently to respond as quickly as possible. Due to this, it may take up to 4 days before we can get back to you. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

If you have many complaints and many questions, then something is wrong with your way of working,or employ more people in support, the customer does not care about your problems

1 Like

more than 3 weeks for the refund to be possible, I spent more than 7 days without a response from my tick, now I have to wait even longer for the refund, in the meantime I left the project on hold

It’s understandable your frustration but things work slow on Envato. You need to wait if the refund is approved by the author.

I’m still waiting for my money back,this platform seems to be used to extort money,if I paid something and the same day I said that it was not what was described nor what I wanted,he emphasized that I I don’t care about their license, nor will I use what I paid for because it doesn’t work as it should, So, a completely clear problem, I bought something that was poorly described, not my fault, and asked for a refund, the seller,site,administrator they don’t care, they took the money and now they are delaying it,

I’m not interested in automatic replies, I wrote everything in the first message, the product I bought does not correspond to the description nor does it work as written, canceled the same day, I WANT MY MONEY BACK,

Feel free to write,we don’t want to return the money because we can do that,we are such an organization, we take the money and do not return it even if the customer does not use the purchased product,

Feel free to write,we don’t want to return the money because we can do that,we are such an organization, we take the money and do not return it even if the customer does not use the purchased product,