It's good to be back on the AudioJungle

I’ve just hit one year of Membership on here, and even though I was not active it taught me a lot of things about commercial music, and what works and doesn’t. I haven’t submitted anything anything in many months since a lot of the music I composed was personal, but one of my submissions got approved recently and I am just so very happy it did. It’s not something that usually gets accepted on AudioJungle since it’s very unorthodox? But I am glad it did :slight_smile:

Check it out here - https://audiojungle.net/item/ambient-ethnic-ancient-voices/17651397

A very relaxing piece. I put a lot of heart into it, 5-9 hours a day, spanning 3 days. If you recently came back as well, tell me your thoughts and future plans on getting yourself back on track on AudioJungle? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow! That’s a bold track for Audiojungle! And got accepted! It makes me very happy, not just for you, but for all of us. And it’s a very nice piece. Congratz.

1 Like

Outstanding work! Did you tell 3 days??? I would spend much more time to make such masterpiece. Perhaps I’ve got lack of inspiration. Feeling frustrating now (

The gaming locations often use this kind of music. excellent!

I think this is amazing work ))) I like this genre music )

1 Like

I know, and I was surprised it got accepted but it is the Ambient section so I guess it fits. And thank you.

1 Like

Yeah, about 3 days on and off. It was a way for me to get my creative juices flowing. I take inspiration from nature, landscapes, people, to music and artwork.

Interesting. Yes it fits the immersive landscapes some games use. I’ve been loving the music in Hyper Light Drifter, very ambient synthetic music with wide stereo spectrum synthesizers.

Beautiful track, mate! Had to leave a comment in a sign of support! Good luck with this one, it sure deserves some good sales!

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

good thing really …! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks :smiley: I’ll try to compose something very trailer based to see how that will go on AJ.

but I’m a little tired for AJ, I gain strength :slight_smile: