Items not appearing in Envato Elements (Mar/Apr 2022)

It worked! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had the same problem.

Today I have “updated” my items which are not visible on Elements and all is fine now.
I have “updated” only the description text (have added one extra space and have delete that). So, nothing has changed, only the links are fixed (the items are now visible on Elements).

Keep it Secret :innocent:

@BenLeong any new information on this topic? More than a month has passed …

@_miko Do you have examples of specific items that are not displaying properly?

I’ve just checked with the Elements Search & Discovery team, and it looks like the issue should have been resolved by a change made on April 4. Any items that are published to Elements should be appearing properly now.

See the posts above from @StrokeVorkz and @CocoBasic for a potential workaround, if you still have items that are not appearing.

@BenLeong Thanks for the answer, but my question was about something else. Unfortunately, it is still the case that when I add an older project to Envato Elements, it will appear, but not as a new one. The older he gets, the further he will appear in the hierarchy. The project approval date on videohive affects where it will appear in Envato Elements …

This has been discussed several times, and it is still the same. Will it be this way or will it be fixed?

1 Like

Ah - sorry, I got my wires crossed, and confused two related issues.

I know that the changes to the published_at attribute on Apr 4 were required in order to solve the “new items” issues on Elements, but there must be additional work underway for that - I’ll try to find out more.

1 Like

Hello, is there any issues with publishing item on element?
Usually my item appears less than hour, but this one almost 12 hours my new item not show up on element new page.

Thank you,
Adam

Yeah, had similar problem with graphic category. I already contact support and still waiting their response

Hi @BenLeong ,
I’ve 2 items published in Web Templates Category but they are not showing in my Elements profile.

I have exactly the same problem in music category …

Hi Ben,
I just want to let you know that the “workaround” is not working anymore. I have tried today to update my last approved Graphic Template item but the item is still not visible on Elements.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Hi all. Some updates on this:

Our developers have been working on a madeAvailableAt attribute, which refers to the date an item was first available for customers to licence on Elements.

Note that this is not the same as when it was first published on Market, or when it has most recently been updated - it’s used to identify when an Elements item first went on sale on that site.

When an item was first made available within the last 2 weeks, it will show the “NEW” tag to customers - helping them to spot newly available content.

When viewing items using the “Sort by New” filter, which shows items from newest to oldest (based on when they became available on Elements), there is currently a bug that prevents some newly available content from appearing. Work is still in progress to fix that - there are a few final tests required before deploying the change, but the team is confident that this one should be fixed next week.

3 Likes

I still experience the items not appearing in my elements portfolio, I have added 2 brand new items and 2 old items to my elements portfolio, but none of them has appeared, even after waiting 12hours or so. It lists 49 items, instead 54.

I also have some upcoming new projects, that I really want to add to elements because the current triple bonus and I wouldn’t be happy to miss out on that because of a bug like this.

3 Likes

Same to me. It does not appear

I do not think you got it.
Please consult with any one of us and try to understand the issue. It’s been more than a month the issue still not fixed. So please try to understand the issue instead of working in dark.

I’m facing the same problem, do anybody got their answer?

A few days ago, I contacted author support to solve this problem, but the problem occurred again.
16 items not showing up in elements.

Same to me. It does not appear

The problem not resolved. 2 days ago, I gave permission for my new item for Elements, and I can’t see this item in my Element portfolio. Please fix it. Thanks