Item was rejected. Videohive. What's reason. What structure of AE project must be?

Hello dear friends.
rejected
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Corporate Techology” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

Problem in structure AE project maybe.
What structure must be ? Help me please. show me example or something tells.
I read a rules about After effects template, but rejected item again.

Also i dont used Universal Expressions
But i used english version of AE

The problem is in overall design and animation, it looks outdated and not finished. Scenes feels to be disconnected from each other. Dynamics of animations differs from scene to scene

1 Like

Hello. What must be a structure of project.
Because i think i have some problems there. Thanks