Item Rejected without guidlines

I uploaded my item to codecanyon, it is rejected for some reasons, I dont know what to do now. here is the EMAIL from ENVATO Reviewers
"
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Vinepk” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.
"
What Should i do ? Here is my working web demo http://www.vinepk.com

I appreciate of your efforts, but this type of design is already in envato marketplace, please do something unique.

Good Luck

Can you please share me a link of that design ?

What does it do? Is it just to download videos on your site?

It’s a 3 in 1 platform where user can watch videos, download videos, download android applications, watch lyrics and their related videos and trending videos according to their country . SEO optimized with admin panel. i have worked for 2 years for this and there is no other platform like this on envato/codecanyon.

If any then please share the link of that website or design

Either way you need to make all that clear otherwise the reviewer won’t know what they are looking at

I assume all the content is uploaded under specific terms and not pulling videos etc from elsewhere like YouTube?

i have seen many script just pulling videos from youtube and these scripts are accepted by codecanyon they even dont download any video or show other contents

What is wrong with my script and for what reason it is rejected?

Pulling content is one thing but allowing download of YouTube content etc should have begun being blocked

Personally I imagine the lack of clarity on what the site does will not have helped

i have publiished my website for almost 1 year and is not blocked from anywhere

what if download option is removed . should it be accepted or not?
Many website shows videos frm youtube and still on codecanyon , why that type of content is on this platform then if it can get blocked?

I am not a reviewer but they hard rejected you do removing the download (whilst a good idea, regardless of what other sites do), is unlikely to be enough as hard rejections mean too much to feedback on.

If it was just the downloading I would expect them to explain that