Item rejected, looking for feedback !

Thanks! Will do :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback! I will try not to get caught up on that. Still, it’s good to get feedback on that area given that I still have a lot to learn.

It’s a pity that they rejected it 'cause I really thought it could work in a blockbuster-y environment…

Well, I will get it the next time :smile:
Thanks again!

Thank you for your kind words. You’re right maybe it would be better as a credit track.

I will do the cleaning up on the mix to get a better version but yeah… what can you do :pensive:

All the best!

Will do! Thanks for the advice :smiley:

Love the forum!

Thank you for the explanation James! I will take that in consideration when I re-mix it.

I really appreciate you taking the time for explaining and commenting on my thred.

I’ll have a new mix soon I hope!

All the best

Yes. Too much low frequency!!! In my speakers and headphones continuous hum … Cut boldly frequency of about 50-70 Hz. But of course you need to watch the track as a whole on the spectrogram. Good luck!!

1 Like

Thanks!! I will :smiley:

by give it another go do you mean to resubmit it? As it was a hard reject I can’t, but I don’t know much of how it works. Are we “allowed” to resubmit tracks that have been rejected if we change them significantly, or how does it works?

sorry if my question is basic, but I really want to get my tracks on the market, but keep getting rejected :frowning:

thanks for your help!

Yes, I meant give it another go by re uploading.

You’re right, the rules do state that you can’t just reupload the same track if it was hard rejected. In your case though, once the mix has improved enough and the track sounds noticeably improved, I’d say it’s ok to reupload. :wink:

1 Like

Cool, thanks James! I will definitely give it a shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

where is the new version?

Because for a reason reviewers or maybe just one or two of them think they are big experts on String/Orchestral stuff.That’s why.

1 Like

not ready yet! will upload it soon

Hey guys!

Thanks again for all your help. Here is the new mix, hope it’s better! I did lose a bit of volume in order to gain more dynamic range at the end. I expect your comments! Thanks again.

OLD MIX:

https://soundcloud.com/matiaszmatu/dark-trailer

Just posted it! Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Hey its definitely awesome, but for my taste, maybe you need to boost volume of the big drums now since they don’t have much bass, and at your end, it has a noticeable sudden boost in volume. Try to balance it, and it will be perfect!

1 Like

Thank you! I will do that, I know what I have to do and I agree with you that it needs a little balance on the big drums. Thanks again!

hey ruben! I posted a second mix if you’d like to check it out :slight_smile:

Hey! I did a second mix taking into account all the comments in here if you’d like to check it out :slight_smile: thanks for your feedback!

Hey Adam, here is the second mix of the track. I cleaned the bass frecuencies, so hopefully it’s improved! If you’d like to check it out : https://soundcloud.com/matiaszmatu/dark-trailer-new-mix

Thanks for all the feedback!