Item rejected, I am asking for feedback

item-feedback

Hello

“This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

Here is the link:

Can I ask for an opinion on composition and sound, technical.
Why do you think this item was rejected?

Thank you all for your help.

[EDIT]
I am asking more people to join in the discussions.

I added below another link to the song which is in the course of the review stage, I think it is a song with a large commercial potential, which has a chance and should be easily accessible on audiojungle.

in this file there are 3 versions of the basic song

Your opinion would bring much to my thinking.

Hello Wide-View, very cool track I like it, it´s well made and with good composition.
First I would like the track to be less dry manly on the drums and on the main melody.
Another thing is the length I think it´s too long and take to much time to reach the exciting part of the track.
Last detail I would change is as the background melody comes up maybe reducing the volume of the main melody would give more emphasis and also duplicate the background instruments to have more body.
Hope it helps and don’t give up.

[we write about “SUMMER PREVIEW TAGGED”]
Hello

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

Your words confirm my assumptions such as (if I understood your word well):

In my opinion, the biggest problem lies in the drums, which was not mixed up properly to sound well in the song.

• weak mix, drums are too raw
  • there is no match between the frequency spectrum of the drums and the rest of the song
  • a massive composition at the culmination point, a problem with loudness levels.
  • too much dynamics, too little compression.

If you could add something that I did not write above I would be very grateful.

If I could know what drum library for this kind of tracks you use?

Thank you for your help

*besides, what you are listening to, is a preview version containing 3 variations of the normal track