Item Rejected(Bi Fold Brochure)

Why This Item (Square Bi-Fold Brochure) Rejected? Is It Not Quality Standard Product. Please Let me Know what Is Problem?

hi i really like the outside of what u have done, even if this is not perfect, for this looks good, especially fo the more colorful part (the yellow orange one is not bad but slightly flatter and less harmonious in my view, besides, that lets me think that putting too much previews is not always a good idea indeed). For the outside, u unfortunately have a problem of spacing all the same … the footer text should be flagged in the other side in order to follow your graphic composition, u shoudl also try to make sure that the lower texts in both right and left side are at the same level … this is more harmonious and more pro as well
i think that at several places, u have an issue of contrast , u tried to play with colors which is not a bad idea indeed , but u also ended u using some colors that are not super appropriate to make sure that the text is popping out , too …

for me the inside i much weaker … first all it globally looks more messy the due to the superposition of some items over other graphic elements, the spacing is uneven, too. Your text and shape follow each other on the right side but the left one underlines a big matter of spacing. I also tend to consider round icon in this case as a rather bad idea, i assume that they would have probably been more suitable in square version … u should forget about having a text over a graphic element just like what u have done on the left hand side, this makes texts hard to read and this is not particularly aesthetic too …

i also think that in a general way , bringing some originality a bit in terms of typo would be welcome, especially when it comes to titles, besides still about typo, make sure that the spacing between lines of the titles are the same , they look different, not sure this is due to the adaptation of the mockup or not , but pay attention to this anyways …

u have a cool base to work / start with, put a little bit more effort into it and i am sure that u really have a chance to make it with this one :slight_smile:

oh may be for the left part of the outside, that would be cool to put the colorful shape on the top left side and free the space for the footer … i assume that would be good that at least u give it a try to see how this coming out … :slight_smile: