Item rejected because it doesn't feature the required functionality and features to be approved

Hi Guys,

I am new to CodeCanyon so bare with me, please.

I just submitted a new item to code canyon 5 days ago but it was rejected. This is the response I got from the review team:

This item has a nice concept, but doesn’t feature the required functionality and features to be approved as a premium item. Consider expanding the feature set here.

It doesn’t say much. I’d really appreciate any help from more experienced developers, so here is my app and thanks in advance.

It just means that what the app does is a bit basic and not really ‘premium’ functionality.

It’s also worth noting that taking people’s assets/images etc. is not allowed officially by YouTube so could be seen as illegal which will not help your submission

Thanks for your quick response. I don’t think it’s probably the first reason because there are other products on CodeCanyon that are YouTube related. Can I resubmit this item if I expand on its features or is the rejection final? Thanks again

You’d need to add enough features/functionality to distinguish it as a different file, but I know Envato have recently become more strict around downloader type apps (es. those which allow private videos on FB or YT to be downloaded)

Thank you very much for your time. You’ve been very helpful.