Item Rating

Hi Client Name,

Unfortunately, we don’t provide support for major customization’s. If you need these customization’s, it is better to enlist the help of a Web Developer and get it done from one of the resources below.

Resource 1
Resource 2
Resource 3

i personally think that the policy as regard to this type of creation is not good anyway … if u ever create a theme, it seems u have to update all the time and so on, which basically means that u have to work continuously on it if someone ever sees a supposed flaw or something , when we all know that no work at all is ABSOLUTELY perfect and updating and so on looks like after sales for me so i am wandering why envato did not think about sort of additional payment so that authors update according to demands and that authors get paid for it …

i don’t think that this is exactly the same but i tend to believe that something needs to be done about sale reversals indeed, as let’s face it , it happens after sales are made but in the end they are cancelled and sometimes the concerned buyers are using all the same and doing some pretty awful things, too , without they even have to pay anything in the end …