Item price change affect its exposure?

Lets say I have an item that is selling well on audiojungle, and I change its price to a little more value to get a better income. Will it decrease its exposure on search system? Does envato decrease the random views to customers if price change occurs? I had a suspicion about it a while ago so im scared to do it anymore.

Hi V Cookie , there is no hard data about the weight of item pricing. In my experience, it didn’t affect the exposure when increasing the price neither when decreasing it. It is a young system, so it might change eventually. I would recommend you to experiment with it !

1 Like

Thanks Megusta! I was wondering about that if you change the price, you go way back in the search quee, so less people see your items but this is just my supersition right? :smiley:

1 Like

Yup! :laughing: the two are not in any way related :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha yeah man, we have to let superstition and conspiracy theories out of the market (I used to have a couple of those) Just focus on creating music and analyze as much as you can what happens with your tracks. Good luck is always welcome :smiley:

1 Like