Item Hard Rejected the first time and so automatically hard rejected for all the submissions next to the first!

Hi guys, I got a Hard Reject for this item: http://themes.framework-y.com/structura/
I fixed a problem and re-submitted it again and I got a Hard Reject again in less than 30 minutes with a message like this:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Structura - One Page Multipurpose Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

This really seem an automatic reject. I think the system detect that the item is the same (same name, url etc) and automatically reject it. But this is absolutely unacceptable ! The item have high quality design standards and can not be blocked only for a small issue on first submission!

Can someone of Envato confirm me that after the first Hard Reject there is an automatic Hard reject?

Thank you!

My advice is to contact the support and ask them for explanation about the reject they are nice guys and will help you :slight_smile:

I face the same problem too.