Item Feedback Requested

I need feedback for rejected Blogger theme.

Rejection Message: “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Flixible Magazine Responsive Blogger Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Demo: https://flixible-elyza.blogspot.com

Thank you in advance.

Hello!

For a Blogger template, I enjoy the concept(Actually the main headers are ok but not perfect).

Some issues you should know to improve your template:

1. The fonts are really boring. Make your item far away from being accepted because gives me the felling of a FREE item.
  2. Logo is so ugly :expressionless:
  3. Contrast issues. Dark blue over black does not make good contrast.
  4. Remove or make this shadow less visible: This problem is visible to all your sections
  5. Choose a better font-combination. Use http://fontpair.co/ to choose a better modern fonts combination. Your current fonts does not have a premium feeling.

Final Note: Take a look at some approved Blogger items and learn how to improve your sections.

Good Luck

Hello @ThemeSLR, Thank you a lot for your feedback.

I have some notes about your feedback

For 1 and 5, I’m using Roboto font used by google itself in its products. Not only that, but also everyone uses Blogger knows that the font could be changed from Blogger theme designer in Blogger platform and it was clear in theme description when i submitted.

For 2, Logo !! Logo isn’t included in the theme and there no reason to reject an item for the logo. You would better take a look at themeforest library and see the logo of some of approved designs.

For 3, Contrast issues. That image explains everything. Colors are not obligatory and also it could be changed from Blogger theme designer in Blogger platform and it was clear in theme description when i submitted.

For 4, Shadow. I don’t know why you think it’s not good but it’s not sensible to be one of the rejection reasons.

After all, It’s not possible that what you have mentioned are reasons for rejections. Thank you for your feedback. and i already have an approved theme with an ugly logo and font too.

Regards