Item Feedback Before Submitting

Hello!
Here is my latest Corporate track I produced.
This track I made after almost 1 year.
I would love to have some initial feedback so that I can improve this track.
Please help me by providing your honest thoughts on this and I really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Hello! Frequency balance can be improved. Low frequencies are not audible. In addition, claps sound very loud. I would also work with the mix.

1 Like

Hi, I’m not a big fan of corporate music but i have an honest opinion for you.
I think the acoustic guitar in the background sounds weak, I have no idea whether it is an acoustic guitar or not. If it is a guitar, maybe you have to mix it without killing the body.
What is the ostinato instrument introduced at 1:22. If it is a violin or ensemble strings, it should have more definition. Snaps sound very wide and loud.
also the composition lacks of variation, it needs some movement. The lead instrument sounds like a vst called “harmonix” from waves, which is cool but the lead and the transition FX sound the same as they’re short patterns and looped over and over again. Try writing better ostinato would help.
Just my opinion, other may have better than mine!

1 Like

Thanks @RainforestAudio I really appreciate it. Yes it is strings ensemble.
BTW what did you mean by “having more definition”. I did not get that term.

Thanks @Romantic_City. Will try in my future compositions.

I meant the strings ensemble should clearly be heard. this instrument is hardly heard on this track.

1 Like

Thanks again @RainforestAudio. I’ll take into account your tips in my future projects.

1 Like