Item feedback before submission

I’d love to recieve item feedback before submitting my product to CodeCanyon. This would save me and the reviewers time.

My product is a support system. Customers can send support queries which are handled as tickets by agents.

Demo: http://ticketsystem.asatru-php.net
Login: agent@example.net pw: password

Thank you for feedback in advance

Hello dnycoder,

I think that your product could be a little more descriptive, with some more captions explaining what it is, how it works and what the user should do in order to open a ticket or wait for response.

It could also use some more personalized graphics. It looks like you are just using the basic Bulma theme, which would be ok if buyers were going to customize it themselves. But trust me, most if not all buyers just want the final product as it is.

Also, this support system does not require login for the user? What about email confirmation? If you don’t confirm the user email, agents may end up sending personal user data to random people.

Lastly, make sure that the agent panel looks good on a mobile view too.

Cheers!

Hi Honeyside,

thank you for your feedback.
I have made it now so that a customer has first to verify their e-mail address before they can view and manage their ticket.
Yes, I am using basic Bulma and MetroUI styles.

If I also fix the mobile layout and use better theme then would you say I could give it a try and submit my product?

Thanks!

Hello dnycoder,

You would most probably be ok. Of course, it depends on other products of the same type that are for sale on CodeCanyon. If there are similar products that are better in quality, your item would be rejected anyway.

I did some basic XSS testing and it seems ok, but you should also make sure that you are 100% shielded.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks. :slight_smile: