Item download issue reported by customers

Hi,

Since yesterday, Two of my customers that bought different items have reported item download issue from themeforest.

Anybody else got any such reports ?

Regards

Hi,

My opinion get in touch with Envato Author Support Team they would like to assist you.In this case account related issue they can help you best.

Thanks!

Hi

At first please check from your side, can you download those items? If yes from your side then tell those customers try gain with clear browser cache and if again they face same issue (no download) then request them to contact Envato support using this link: http://enva.to/Help

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I have already created support ticket in this regard. Just initiated this thread to know if anyone else is getting similar reports.

Regards

Thanks for your reply, I believe the issue happens rarely due to some kind of limitation related to network/server/client so it is difficult to replicate on my side.

For now I am requesting such customers to come to support where I can provide them alternative download links so that they can continue with their work…

Regards

Suppose if someone ask for same issue they also have to go through support center cause only Envato Engineer Team can solved it, at here(Envato Forum) no one can’t help you out but Envato Team Member can reply to you or update you about you this issue.

Hi

Alternative download links can be misuse. So, I think best thing need to fix any download related issues, it may be temporarily issues when your update is processing or it can be customer side issues as like network speed, envato account related issues, browser issues etc. So best thing if issues is continue then request customer to contact support link provided previous reply.

Thanks

I recently purchased Electro theme for my site but the file package is not downloading. Download status shows that 20.1/20.1 MB has been downloaded but it doesn’t finalize and still waiting to finish. The wait is never over.

Hi @rizwan383

Your down has started but your browser can’t finalize may be browser or internet speed issues. Please clear browser cacahe and use latest version browser as like chrome and try again.

Thanks

Cleared browser cache of Crhome browser…The browser is latest version and up to date. But file still not downloading…facing same issue.

Finally, downloaded the files using Firefox browser. Chrome didn’t work here.

1 Like

I have the same problem :-c