item Dimuta Romatic, has been rejected

Good morning to every one. I’ve received a hard rejection for my " sound track".

Here the file to listen for you:

Could you give me a feedback for a possibile reason?
I’ve received the same copy&paste message “This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard…” but this message is generic.

Feedback form envato :slight_smile:
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Dimuta Romatic” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard either, unfortunately.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on
Thanks for your time to listen e give some feedback.
Best regards, hubogoarch

It sounds OK until these low freq hits come in (at 1:15). It seems a bit over compressed. I would try to attenuate low frequencies on those hits, maybe make them quieter in general.

1 Like

Strings, brass and piano sounds too artificial and flat. There are no dynamics in it. Bass drums are way too loud and clipping hard. But in general production is too poor and amateurish. My suggestion is to watch tutorials, learn a lot and practice more. Good luck!

1 Like

I wouldn’t say so harsh that it’s sound amateurish, i like how it sounds, you just need to probably change your libraries to find some better sounding strings and brasses. Will definitely agree with @TreeHouseMusic. Lucks on ya mate! :wink:

Hi, friend! Sound flat and dont have energy, and a little like amateur. track is good , but need mix, for more openner , deep and crisp sound. And also a bass drum so hight level, many low frequencies, a maybe you should add more percussive elements. Good luck!

I couldn’t really tell that you were using a piano at first. It sounds too MIDI. I think a new piano sample library would do this track a lot of good. Also, make sure you’re varying velocities in your notes, particularly your bass piano - sounds a bit blocky.

This sounds like a really, really great rough draft of an awesome song. I wouldn’t give up on it.