item confirmation problem at Envato Market.

**Hello. At first I uploaded the design to the platform and it was rejected. **
then I emailed.
I wrote this in email.

Hello.I have been a graphic designer for more than 10 years and I have been using my experience with years of experience, but for some reason it is not only accepted on your platform. The items I download and control from the designs I research on your site are not much different from mine.
I don’t think it’s just a personal problem with me. I hope you understand me.
If there are any problems with the designs I uploaded, I would like you to notify me of this warning and re-sending. A big reason to help you improve.
With such coercion, it neglects both our time and effort and eating items on your platform is a torture. For example, it can provide conveniences such as automatic filling, such as shutterstock, and I wish you to purify and simplify these problems a bit.
It is really a waste of time to upload the product.
People closed their homes because of the epidemic, and it would be correct to support their writers and customers in order to evaluate this situation.
I believe in the Envato team on developments.
I wish you healthy days.
Best Regard: GR.Anar

And this is their return to me.

(Hi GR_Anar,
Here is a sample of your items reviewed for the day.
Hard rejected (1)
Leopard pattern. Textile seamless design.)

A writer should not be treated like this.

Without seeing what you submitted it’s hard to comment. Share the preview image here

1 Like

hi pls post your rejected items, if possible one by thread and we will try to provide u with a detailed feedback (and individualized, it stands to evidence)

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Leopard pattern. Textile seamless design.” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:
Image Preview

These are EPS file
ID 1492055423

This is an action.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Best Oil Painting Action” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:
Thumbnail

Untitled

I’m not a designer like @n2n44 but there are lots of free textures like that online and looking on GR the first leopard ones to show up were from 2013.

Likewise I am no expert in actions but it does seem like a very crowded category

It’s not only about creating files / they need to be unique, on trend and suitable for the marketplace

hi well if the texture here is what u have submitted , this is not difficult to get to identify why u could not make it , as think about it, this is not seamless and this is bringing much problem to the table in case, people need to cover a large surface indeed …

u are entitles to give your opinion , Charlie, we all have different experiences, tastes and so on and the fact of the matter is that all of us have something in common, no matter how good designers we might be, experienced or whatever , no one can really guaranty the very reason for an item to be hard rejected but the reviewer himself of herself

what u mentioned about the marketplace offering lots of similar items is true , all the categories have all kind of items anyway … the thing is that , we authors, should find a way to bring some form of novelty or originality to the table indeed

This pattern is smooth and repeat.

really this is tillable ? this does not look so in my view

Who cares, what does Envato win by eliminating me?
I usually market such designs on the platform like Shutterstock and Gettyimages.
In my opinion, Envato should improve himself a little more.
Only this leopard pattern was sold to 90% of the world.
Obviously I don’t have the problem here. I partially share the video image to anyone who claims otherwise.
My only wish is for the Envato to manage its policy properly.
Maybe I don’t know there are a lot of products that can be sold.
I think I was looking for my right. I’m sure most of them have experienced what I have experienced.
I can show many examples of patterns that are marketed only in Envato, but I don’t want to compare with anyone and deteriorate their labor.
There’s a lot of unsold stuff.
Everyone’s taste is different. And if Envato tries to feed his own taste, many products here will remain. Everyone needs different kinds of designs and unimaginable things can be sold.
I hope I was able to explain my problem.
ezgif-3-97b75760d9e8

https://dosya.co/b4bboqvkplfp/ezgif.com-optimize.gif.html

Are all these on GraphicRiver?

If so then it looks very congested and would mean that anything new will require something significantly unique or valuable like https://graphicriver.net/item/10-animal-print-pattern-swatches/8795063

Flooding the marketplaces with anything that someone submits and no reviews would be catastrophic as it would penalise buyers as it drives down standards and mean that every author loses out as it becomes harder for their item to be found. There is literally nothing positive to come from doing that.

The image in the Video I submitted is part of my sales list on another stock Platform. And also most of the pattern that Envato rejected.
These are currently sold continuously.

Over what period? How many alternative files in that style exist?

This is pure curiosity as it doesn’t change the fact that right or wrong (it’s an eternally discussed question) envato and the reviewers can make the decision that they feel is right

The data belong to the new period. There are many alternatives.
Of course, according to the Envato policy, the situation is normal. But how long they can be maintained is discussed.
Convenience is a place that everyone wants to reach. The important thing is to achieve the difficult.
I doubt that the rejection of my design was controlled by a professional artist.

So you’re trying to upload items to your exclusive GraphicRiver account, which are already live and selling on another stock site?

1 Like