ITALIAN VAT NUMBER AND TAX - Numero partita IVA e tasse Italiane

Good morning, I have a problem with the purchasing phase of Elements annual plan.
I enter the VAT number of my company and select my country and it generate this error: "Enter a valid VAT Number"
Instead, if I add “IT” at the beginning of the number, it is correct but does not count the VAT tax on the product.
How to fill it correctly? What is the VAT for Italy?

Buongiorno, ho un problema con la fase di acquisto del piano anleale Elements.
Inserisco il numero di partita IVA della mia azienda e seleziono il mio paese e genera questo errore: “Inserire un numero di partita IVA valido”
Invece, se aggiungo “IT” all’inizio del numero, è corretto ma non conteggia la tassa IVA sul prodotto.
Come riempirlo correttamente? Qual è l’IVA per l’Italia?

1 Like

Hi @digitalcomfortin :slight_smile: Please open an Elements Help Ticket if you haven’t already done so - that will make sure your request goes to the right person to help you out.

Good morning BenLeong, I opened a Ticket in the Help Center yesterday and still have to answer me. Since I need to proceed with the purchase as soon as possible, could you help me to solve this problem please?

Good morning @BenLeong, those at the Help Center have not yet answered me. I have time to respect! Could you help me please? Or, at least, can you solicit the answer?
The email in question is comfortinvr@gmail.com
I’m waiting for your answer.

1 Like

Hi @digitalcomfortin. Sorry for the delay - I have just marked your ticket as high priority, and asked the Elements support team to contact you.

Hi :slight_smile: , did you then solve your problem?