It says you don't have sql_mode hosting access.

There is an error in sql in the drupal maxblog theme that I bought from envatomarket. I can’t reach the producer.
The hosting company does not grant access to sql_mode. what can I do?

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1231 Variable ‘sql_mode’ can’t be set to the value of ‘NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER’ in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/lock.inc).

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author @drupalet right here as a comments

hope they will help

Some shared hosting services does not give permission to edit sql_mode. But the product you purchased may call it session, check the database user privileges you have created.

@Gkhnd See if this helps:

It sounds like there is an error on the file somewhere perhaps with your hosting environment. You need to contact the author who will help you I’m sure.

Although I sent e-mails to the theme maker, I did not receive a response, unfortunately. Theme does not install from errors. It was not installed on normal servers, I changed hosting, I rented a Reseller, although I have all the privileges, the theme is not installed. I complete one error, the others are wrong header.tpl, display errors, block errors, display errors are too many. I have installed all versions of 7x, unfortunately, this theme is faulty. No one using this Drupal theme. I’m sorry, unfortunately.