It can be accepted?

https://soundcloud.com/user-610745791/mix
What do you think?
This piece can be accepted on audiojungle?

1 Like

I think piano is much broken , and the guitar sound without any processing , the violin sounds too MIDI , no density and volume )

3 Likes

Hey StudioFA!

I pretty much second what WildLion has said here. I think most of your instrument sounds need to be improved for this to be accepted. At the moment they are all very MIDI sounding.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey guys! @WildLion_Production , @SethKL
Thanks very much for your comments!
I’d like to improve this piece, if I can!
You may be more explicit how could I do that !!?
Thank you very much! (Excuse my english)

1 Like

Hey Studio!

The piano could use a little sustain and reverb. The sound of the piano just needs to be a lot softer than it is right now. Maybe even reducing the velocity of some of the louder notes.

The muted electric guitar either needs to be louder and crisper or not there at all. It’s too quiet, and kind of detracts from the piano melody at the moment. If you have a real guitar I’d suggest using that if you know how to play it.

As to the strings, I’m not really sure how to improve the sound other than some EQ and Reverb. What VST are you using for the strings? Strings that are as upfront in the mix as yours is need to be super clean, something that really isn’t possible without a good VST.

Cheers!

1 Like

@SethKL Thank you very much for your help!
I will try to put into practice everything you said!
And about strings .Using a free VST, maybe you could help me with something library !!
Thank you again!!

East-West has some great libraries if you are looking for orchestral strings for example. Regarding piano, there’s a vast choice of great vst instruments: Alicia’s Keys, The Giant, Native Instrument’s Vienna Grand, and last but not least, the secret nominee, my personal favorite: Pianissimo from Acoustica - very light wieght, only 250 MB but has a superb sound.
Cheers!