Issues with Music Club theme after WP upgrade

Hello I am running a theme called Music ClubVersion: 1.5 and I recently updated to wordpress 5.7.2
After the upgrade i cannot seem to edit any of my content blocks, I can delete them but i cannot add or modify existing ones. I am guess it had to do with compatibility issues. Does any one have any pointers.
The website is www.kiranmusic.com

Hi @gloooh,

As far I have checked your site and found you are using 2 years old version theme. The theme author @GoodLayers has released many version since your version 1.5. Current latest version:
==v1.8.4== 14/04/2021

So, I think your old version is not compatible with wp 5.7.x where latest version is compatible with wordpress 5.7.x

You should to update the theme and all theme bundle plugins to make it work with latest version wordpress.

Thanks

Dear mgscoder thanks for your reply. The music theme version I have is 1.5 and does not seem to be a newer version, Good layers came with the theme, where can i get a more latest version at themeforest

You can download your purchased theme (latest version) from your Dashboard Download tab. Go to Downloads and download from there (Assuming you are loggedin in envato market) and you are the purchaser of the theme.

Note: Better to keep a full backup before doing the update.

Thanks

Hello , i downloaded the latest wordpress installation files and when I try to upload the new theme, it tells me that folder already exists, any pointers?

Hi,

You can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin to get auto update features. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium wordpress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

Using this Envato Market WordPress Plugin you will see:

1. Latest version (need to update version) number
  2. Details view option for the latest version

otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market and update manually using ftp.

Note: Better to keep a full backup before doing the update.

Thanks