Issue with Updating CodeCanyon Item Description

I’ve been encountering an ongoing issue with updating the description section of my item on CodeCanyon. Despite making multiple attempts to revise and update the description, the changes don’t seem to reflect on the live page, even after the reviewer’s approval. This problem has persisted over the past few weeks, causing frustration and hindering the effective communication of the item’s features and updates to potential customers.

Details:

• Despite repeated attempts to update the description, changes fail to reflect on the live page.
  • Even after receiving approval from the reviewer, the updated description remains unchanged.
  • This issue has been persistent for several weeks, impacting the clarity of communication with potential buyers.
  • Seeking assistance and guidance on resolving this issue promptly to ensure accurate representation of the item on the marketplace.

Any advice or insights into resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Are you sure it’s not cache issue? You don’t need reviewers approval to update the description

Yup, I’m 100% sure it’s not a cache issue. To update the CodeCanyon HTML description, we need approval from the reviewer.

Update item/tags requires for review, the description does not.

It works now. Thanks a million for your help.