RESOLVED: Issue affecting new item uploads: "Duplicate entry 2147483647" error message

Hi all.

There is an incident that is currently preventing new items from being uploaded across all Envato Market sites, and the Author Portfolio Management tools.

Errors will be shown for:

• Web
  • Code
  • Audio
  • 3D
  • Design
  • Video Templates

Authors can currently upload new content for Photos and Stock Video, but these items won’t be reviewed or published until the issue has been resolved.

You can find status updates for the issue here:

While this issue is live, you will see an error message similar to the following:

There was an error processing your item. Error: Duplicate entry ‘2147483647’ for key ‘PRIMARY’

Our team has identified the issue, and is currently implementing a fix. I’ll update this thread once the upload systems are accepting new items again.

9 Likes

Excellent, thanks Ben!

2 Likes

I uploaded about an hour and a half ago and seemed to go through. :thinking:

1 Like

@MargJohnsonVA I’ve just updated with some more information - Photo and Stock Video uploads are still going through, as they use a different system - but those items can’t be reviewed or published until this incident has been resolved.

Other content types are currently unable to take new uploads at all, and will show the error mentioned above.

2 Likes

Im getting the following error while updating an item

Something went wrong

It looks like something went wrong on the page you were accessing. Our development team will be notified of the issue automatically, however if you require assistance please contact the help team who will be happy to aid you.

(Quote this reference number: ‘7a9178f24a812961-IAD’).

Sorry about all of this. Here’s a link back to what you were doing before this happened.

Thanks @Jthemes. I can confirm that the same bug is affecting item updates, for most content types.

Work is continuing on fixing this issue. I’ll check back in later tonight to keep this thread updated with any new developments.

2 Likes

This is probably related to integer limit for php on 32bit systems, which is 2147483647. I refuse to believe that the market place is hosted on a 32bit system.

2 Likes

If that is the case, the error should happen all the time. But maybe you are right because, with a long time to fix a simple error like that, it would be a very critical problem.

Unbelievable

I was able to update my products few minutes ago https://take.ms/A1rrn
Seems like ThemeForest and CodeCanyon updates works again.

Peace $ love :heart_eyes:

Audiojungle is off yet.

I understand that everything also stopped with sales. Who also has the same? Because I haven’t had a single sale since yesterday. Does this error somehow affect the fact that customers cannot buy?

I had a sale today, there are no problems with that.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer! Well, then it’s just that I have no sales since yesterday)

There will be sales, they will not go anywhere))

2 Likes

A fix is being implemented and we will monitor the results.

5 Likes

videohive update working :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Audiojungle upload just worked…thanks for the quick fix!!!

2 Likes

AJ upload is working :partying_face:

3 Likes