Anyone have advice on how to build a large Wordpress website with an advanced search. The needs are: automated pages from forms, then a search that can find these pages. BTW this is for a Charity site.
- A vendor will fill out a details on form (like contact form 7, or gravity forms) including tags, name, logo, profile photo, address and contact info and submit the form.
- The submitted form will then approved by an admin.
- The submitted form once approved will (hopefully automatically) become page with per-populated areas
- This new page will be added to a searchable list of other pages.
- When a Visitor comes to the site, they can fill out the search bar (not unlike amazon), then narrow down results with a filter of some sort.
Kinda tall order, but a list of plugins, themes, and methods would be super helpful.