Is WordPress Themes Market Going Down?

Thanks for all your precious time friend. It’s always great to have a conversation with you. I don’t have anything to say other than “the time will tell”…[quote=“SpaceStockFootage, post:49, topic:67420, full:true”]

I’m curious how you would have handled “the situation” though?
[/quote]

And when it comes to your question above; it doesn’t matter, friend.
Just read the posts below, and it will surely give an idea about, at least, how things should NOT be handled in the first place. To know what NOT to do is also something, right? The forum posts below and the authors’ responses is just like the way United Airlines (making the world a worse place one seat at a time) dealing with their passengers, if you know what I mean…: :wink:

Well, I hope all the Photodune changes make you even richer, Envato. :wink:

EDIT: I was already shocked to see the ELEMENTS banner on top was removed.
Oh, naive me :slight_smile:
It’S there again (and there is no doubt that it will be there until the “fall”).

At this point, nothing more to say (but when someone uses the phrase “nothing more to say” , you know what they mean, right? They have much to say actually, but it will be surely beyond forum rules ;))

As I have already said, just wait to see what happens to sales when hundreds of WordPress themes are promoted on top of the marketplaces for just free.