is this works enough for clients?

Hello to everyone,
I’m new to Envato.
I will upload my first work. I would like to share with you.

Is this work enough for Envato quality ?
Your comments are so important for me.
Best regards.

The real question is if this works enough for clients?
I like it. It is fun! But I dont like the orange bg and the final logo reveal. It needs a creative push.

Thanks @videologio. I will try

1 Like

Please give me feedback.
What do i need change ?

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

Whenever we produce for the market, we need to think on the commercial side. It is always good to work with color palette, and in this case of 3d design, it is fundamental to make camera movements to “dynamize” the project a little. Remember, presentation is everything! Good luck dude!

Hello everyone.
I am sorry for writing late.
i reworked after your recommendations
Customer can change all color.
is this works enough for clients?